Safe and reliable pH measurements
Designed to achieve high measurement reliability with minimum effort, Memosens glass sensors have a very stable signal with 100% integrity and hold their specific characteristic information, stored inside a microchip.
Memosens converts the measured value to a digital signal and transfers it inductively to the transmitter, eliminating the problems associated with moisture and corrosion – the sensors could even be operated under water. Patented by Endress+Hauser in 2004, Memosens technology revolutionized operation and maintenance in the field of liquid analysis.
Read more about the main differences, and how acquiring a digital sensor may benefit you.
What our customers say
Calibration in the lab, plug & play in the process
Measured values are converted within the sensor, which sends a stable, digital signal to the transmitter
Memosens meters correct for temperature fluctuation and are corrosion-resistant
Longer sensor lifetime due to best suitable material for each application
Industries and applications
Endress+Hauser offers a wide selection of electrodes, specifically designed for the use in the following industries:
- Drinking water (inlet, processing, and outlet);
- Food & Beverage;
- Life sciences (fermentation, chromatography, etc.);
- Oil & gas (desalting, sour water treatment, and other);
- Power & energy (FGD and other);
- Solvent extraction, flotation, etc. in mining;
- Refining of tall-oil, bleaching towers, scrubber, and other applications in pulp & paper production;
- Wastewater treatment process.
Endress+Hauser also offers a variety of multichannel field transmitters, as well as oxygen, conductivity, ORP, and other types of sensors and instrumentation for liquid analysis.
Contact us in case of any questions or to request a quote and configuration.
Why pH measurements matter?
Quality and safety
- In some processes, the product measured will be used for human consumption, and pH directly or indirectly affects taste, edibility, and other important safety factors.
- Some products’ entire existence comes down to a change in pH.
- You can leverage energy costs in many processes by having a controlled value of the liquid (steam applications, oil separation, etc.)