Safe and reliable pH measurements
Designed to achieve high measurement reliability with minimum effort, Memosens glass sensors have a very stable signal with 100% integrity and hold their specific characteristic information, stored inside a microchip.
What our customers say
Calibration in the lab, plug & play in the process
Measured values are converted within the sensor, which sends a stable, digital signal to the transmitter
Memosens meters correct for temperature fluctuation and are corrosion-resistant
Longer sensor lifetime due to best suitable material for each application
Industries and applications
Endress+Hauser offers a wide selection of electrodes, specifically designed for the use in the following industries:
- Drinking water (inlet, processing, and outlet);
- Food & Beverage;
- Life sciences (fermentation, chromatography, etc.);
- Oil & gas (desalting, sour water treatment, and other);
- Power & energy (FGD and other);
- Solvent extraction, flotation, etc. in mining;
- Refining of tall-oil, bleaching towers, scrubber, and other applications in pulp & paper production;
- Wastewater treatment process.
Portable transmitter Liquiline To Go
The robust multiparameter handheld enables you to control any measuring point in your plant with the identical Memosens sensors that you use in your process.
Measure pH, temperature, conductivity, oxigen or oRP depending on the type of sensor you connect as long as your sensors are digital.
Endress+Hauser also offers a variety of multichannel field transmitters, as well as oxygen, conductivity, ORP, and other types of sensors and instrumentation for liquid analysis.
Contact us in case of any questions or to request a quote and configuration.
Why pH measurements matter?
Quality and safety
- In some processes, the product measured will be used for human consumption, and pH directly or indirectly affects taste, edibility, and other important safety factors.
- Some products’ entire existence comes down to a change in pH.
- You can leverage energy costs in many processes by having a controlled value of the liquid (steam applications, oil separation, etc.)